Dr Zaks 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 460g - Jan'15
From a plantation in the heart of Sri Lanka, this extra virgin organic coconut oil is created from a cold pressed method, with the oil extracted at less than 46 degrees centigrade, ensuring it is classed as a raw food. Often called unrefined, this oil comes with a very subtle coconut taste and smell, a good indicator of the extraction method.
Then there is the colour. The Dr Zak’s oil is like snow when cool and clear when heated, without any trace of a yellow or brown tinge, another indicator that a cold pressed extraction method was used.
Here are the facts:
• 100% Organic coconut oil & nothing else
• Cold pressed for raw food status
• Extra virgin, non refined and non hydrogenated
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Heat Stable – ideal for high temperature cooking
• High in medium chain triglycerides